Tuesday, December 22, 2009

Deep, Deep blackheads and a facial couldn't get them out!?!?

I just got a facial, but the lady said that many of them are really deep and she couldn't get them out without risk of damaging blood vessels. I've been using the Blackhead eraser for a month now about every 3 or 4 days but that didn't do anything. Are there any masks that could help me or something? Exfoliating isn't enough. I'm going to get the Blackhead masque but I don't know if that will be enough. Thanks!!!Deep, Deep blackheads and a facial couldn't get them out!?!?
I use the Biore pore cleansing strips on my face. I have alot of clogged pores and these seem to help somewhat.Deep, Deep blackheads and a facial couldn't get them out!?!?
Go see a dermatologist.
  • makeup show
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment