Thursday, December 17, 2009

Facial for blackheads (Austin)?

I'm 23 and I've had a lot of blackheads on my nose for at least seven years now. I've decided that it's time to do something about it! I wash my face 2-3 times a day and exfoliate at least once a week. I've tried the Biore strips, and they do remove a lot of blackheads from my nose, but there are still lots of them left. I'm so sick of it! I've heard that facials can help a lot, but I've never had a facial, so I'm completely clueless. I've tried a few of at-home masks before, but they usually make my face really oily the day after. The only one I've had any luck with is a warming mask from Biore.





So the point of this whole post is that I need help finding a facial, or a mask, or anything else that will fix my blackheads! I live in Austin, so it would have to be something in that area or something that I can do at home. Thanks so much everyone!Facial for blackheads (Austin)?
Try using a peeling mask. Try using steam first. Either a hot washcloth/towel and put it over your face until it cools off. Wash your face with a good cleanser and warm water. The steam and warm water will open the pores. Use the Biore strips, and then use a peeling mask. Once you are finished with the peeling mask, rinse your face with cold water. Cold water closes the pores. When you dry your face, blot at it with the towel. Try not to rub the water off. Rubbing may irritate the pores and/or smear any excess oil back into the pores. At least 2 times or more a day use Noxzema pads. You know, like Stridex but its Noxzema. The pads have a scratchy side that gets into the pores to pull out the dirt and oil and then replaces the dirt and oil with medication. You may end up needing a moisturizer so that your face doesn't dry out but I doubt it. Sounds as if you have a lot of excess oil in you skin and these processes combined should help. You may want to experiment with different cleansers. Not all are right for everyone. My daughter uses clean and clear morning bursts. That may not be the right stuff for you. Well all in all, you will have soft skin when you are finished. Good luck!

No comments:

Post a Comment