Saturday, December 26, 2009

Blackhead removal (as in facial pores)?

I want to remove blackheads from my nose which iv had all my life. So far I am sure there is NO cream or facial scrub or product to to this,..so.... My question is has anyone any successfully alternatives pleaseBlackhead removal (as in facial pores)?
yes.





mario badescu.





try it and go on his website


i recommend the strawberry cream





www.mariobadescu.comBlackhead removal (as in facial pores)?
For me, I react badly to Clean %26amp; Clear products so I use stuff from the Simple range which works really well. Also, to close pores if they're just big without blackhead is to just ice them. If you splash your face with really cold water after washing your face, it closes your pores and helps to stop blackheads from coming back.





x
no pads/creams will work trust me





you need to go to a company and have a micordermobrasion machine


i have the diamondtome done (google it!) and tis awesome its honestly worked seriously results including smoothing fine lines





madonna is a massive fan of it too!!!
GO TO THE 99 CENT STORE AND THEY HAVE THESE THINGS THAT U POT ON FOR 2 MINUTES N U TAKE OFF N IT JUST RIPS OF THE BLACKHEADS!


IT SOUNDS PAIN FULL BUT ITS NOT ITS JUST STICXKY STUFF ON UR SKIN N IT SLIDES RIGHT OF !
Those Bjore nose strips partially worked for me. I ended up switching over to Garnier's line of facewash and lotions and my skin has vastly improved.
the best thing to do is steam your face so it opens your pores and squeeze them they should come out easier keep using an exflorator on your face too.
Try ';Microdermabrasion Scrub'; use it twice a week
Just use the Clearasil pads, a couple times a day.
  • makeup show
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment