Tuesday, December 22, 2009

When I go for a facial, should I ask the therapist to extract my blackheads?

When I go for a facial, should I ask the therapist to extract my blackheads


or is this not the proper etiquette?When I go for a facial, should I ask the therapist to extract my blackheads?
I would. I hear that they are alot better at it than us regular folks ;)When I go for a facial, should I ask the therapist to extract my blackheads?
At Ambiance Day Spa In Toronto always do the skin analysis, if you have blackheads they normally remove it , only then your face will clear


Visit them at http://www.ambiancedayspa.ca





It is good to ask estheticians to remove all blackheads and clean the pores so your skin can clear %26amp; breathe.





Good luck
yes you should so that your skin will be clean
'I feel that a facial is not complete without extractions, especially for clients whose skin is extremely congested. So asking your therapist to perform extractions is fine. In our fast-paced lives, stress can also have an influence on skin congestion. In order to remove these, extractions are a must within a facial treatment. If you're looking for a purifying, balancing facial which includes extractions, try Calmia's new Pure Skin facial for the best results.'

No comments:

Post a Comment