Thursday, December 17, 2009

I Just got a spa facial to get rid of blackheads & i have major redness..?

How long will it take for the redness to go away? It wont leave scars, right? Will it be gone by monday? D:I Just got a spa facial to get rid of blackheads %26amp; i have major redness..?
You will be fine. I have tried a cool towel to try to calm the redness. It will most likely be gone by Monday. It is just your skin reacting to the irritation.I Just got a spa facial to get rid of blackheads %26amp; i have major redness..?
Everybody skin is different. It may take a 2 to 3 days to go away. Don't panic. Eventually it will go away and it's not the end of the world





Just relax
I do facials and first of all why was your esthetician so aggressive? Geez. If its not coming out, its not coming out!





You should be fine in a day or 2.

No comments:

Post a Comment