Thursday, December 17, 2009

Is it true you can make a home Facial Mask by applying reg. elmers glue on blackheads let it dry & peel of

I definitely wouldn't advise this because glue is not a good substitute for a good face cleanser or mask. If anything, it might clog your pores even more and cause more acne.Is it true you can make a home Facial Mask by applying reg. elmers glue on blackheads let it dry %26amp; peel of
i've done it b4 and i worked AWESOME!!! It really exfoliated my face and peeled all my dead skin off!....u can mix it with a little sugar and that would work extra great!!! The sugar chrystals would rub off any dead skin leaving ur skin soft and smooth...(like mine)~~~tha's how mine got soo smooth!!!! I love it..my skin glows and u can use it on ur chest...just the sugar(u miz the sugar with just enough water to make a paste) then rub it all over..or if u want soft skin allover u can us sugar and water as a body scrub!! i do that too!!!!











hope i helped!!!!Is it true you can make a home Facial Mask by applying reg. elmers glue on blackheads let it dry %26amp; peel of
dont do that...get an exfoliating face wash is you don't already know thats the face wash with little round things in it that gets rid of the dead skin and black heads...they also have fash washes just for black heads try that not glue!!
I have heard that before, but it doesn't sound healthy to me. Of course, it could just be that I am not used to the idea of applying glue to my face.
Apparently so.
don't try it!





cause glue has chemicals that might irritate the skin or cause more pimples and break out, :]]
I think you should just stick with regular facial peel...


Elmers glue might make you break out more..
That would be the first time I've ever heard of that. I really don't think I would try it.
ew are you serious..


dont add any glue


just get a blackhead remover!


or use a tweezer to pull them out
um i wouldny put glue on your face..


... that doesnt sounds right to me
that's a freaking Ly

No comments:

Post a Comment