Tuesday, December 22, 2009

Can someone suggest a certain facial or peel for severe blackheads?

I've got pretty bad, deep blackheads on my nose, around my nose and on my chin. The pore strips don't work, or lemon juice, or eggs, or blackhead scrubs. I take really good care of my skin and when I wear makeup, it's only for a few hours and it always comes right off after. I've never had a facial or anything before. I live near a bigger city so I'm sure I could get a decent price somewhere. I HAVE to do something--they are so deep in my skin, squeezing doesn't help, and there's a lot of them. Is there a certain facial or peel I could get to get them out?? Would a pore minimizer help? Any help appreciated.Can someone suggest a certain facial or peel for severe blackheads?
I have a big problem with blackheads. It seems the More that I try to take care of my skin the worse it gets. I use an apricot scrub by St. Ives. Its really cheap and it works pretty well too. Also, before you put the strips on, put a really hot wash rag on your face to bring them to the surface, then while your skin is really good and wet put the pore strips on, and you'll get a better result. I also have these face scrubbing pads, I think they're made by nutrogina. Those work pretty well too, they aslo have an astringent that tightens up the pores. I don't think there is anything that can really be done, except a dermatologist.Can someone suggest a certain facial or peel for severe blackheads?
I use 4 treatments a day. But one I use for blackheads is Differin. Ive been using it for 3 years now and my face has cleaned completely. I had horrible blackheads that they were becoming part of my face, and Differin did the job of getting them off :)





http://www.differin.com/


Good Luck :))xx
  • makeup show
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment