Thursday, December 17, 2009

I heard egg facial helps blackheads too!?

i heard egg facial helps blackhead too.but what do you mean by egg white facial.means that you crack the egg and extract the egg white and put it on your face?thats it?can you explain to me??thanks=)I heard egg facial helps blackheads too!?
I have never heard this....I actually heard egg whites' cause blocked pores, which is the exact opposite of what a good facial is all about. You want something that is going to open your pores, cleanse and then close your pores back up. If I am wrong, I stand corrected, but I don't see how clogging your pores qualifies as any of this.I heard egg facial helps blackheads too!?
Go out buy clay or mud mask easier said than done regimen.


Save the egg to be eaten, hardboiled.
yes it can
yes
Any facial is a good facial.
Yes ! Beat egg white, apply all over the face, allow it to dry for 10- 15 minutes and then wash with cool water. Pat with clean towel. Do not let it dry for more than 15 minutes. If you want it for more than 15 minutes, keep applying more egg white on you face.


Egg yolk is good as well.


There are variations to this.


For more info. follow the links.

No comments:

Post a Comment