Thursday, December 17, 2009

Can I use both a Neutrogena facial bar and Clean & Clear Blackhead Clearing Scrub together?

Like one after the other; the facial one then clean %26amp; clear...


And don't say you'd prefer to use the same brand because I already bought it.


Am i supposed to use just one?Can I use both a Neutrogena facial bar and Clean %26amp; Clear Blackhead Clearing Scrub together?
It doesn't matter. I do the same thing.Can I use both a Neutrogena facial bar and Clean %26amp; Clear Blackhead Clearing Scrub together?
If you use both, it might dry out your skin. I'm pretty sure you're not supposed to use a scrub everyday anyways. And when you do use a scrub, it's like your cleansing your face anyways, just more deeply. I don't htink using both is a good idea. I;'ve heard you should use a scrub 2-3 times a week.

No comments:

Post a Comment