Saturday, December 26, 2009

For those with blackheads, blemishes, and acne, do spa facials really help clear up your skin?

Most definitely! Spa facials are great not only blemished skin but for any skin! They get deep down and clean out your pores (sounds gross i know). You only need to get one once every 3 to 4 months or so.. They have done wonders for my acne-prone skin. Highly recommended! For those with blackheads, blemishes, and acne, do spa facials really help clear up your skin?
they most definatly do


also, the esthetican who gave you a facial will tell you about what they used on your skin and how you can benefit from the products they have


so instead of using a 10-20 dollar cleanser from the store, you can get a 50 dollar one from the spa


yeah its more money but it lasts awhile and its worth the price...your skin can improve so much


and they will tell you about your skin and what it needs so you use the right productsFor those with blackheads, blemishes, and acne, do spa facials really help clear up your skin?
I use to do facial before at a few different places, because I wasn't happy with other places result. But still I don't get what I want I breakout before it start actually healing my skin.





So I did Microdermabrasion which works wonders for me. I use to have really nasty blackheads, oily greasy skin, acne, uneven skintone and scars and the worst is really big pores. Its not painful at all its like a little vaccum cleaner sucking your skin and the crystal exfoliating your skin. My skin was really bad I start off every week for a 3 weeks then 2 weeks and then once a month now every 5 -6 weeks. But everyone is different. Its not painful! No downtime at all, that's what I love best.
I HAVE NEVER DONE SPA FACIALS BUT I HAVE BUT CLAY MASKS AND AVACODE MASK BUT DONT USE THEM CONSTANTLY I GUESS DOING IT ONCE A MONTH I DONT KNOW IT THE WILL HELP CLEAR UR SKIN COMPLETELY...
Try avocodeo It works wonders
Yes, but they sometimes come back.

No comments:

Post a Comment