Tuesday, December 22, 2009

I have lil dots coming up on my face but they arent pimples i think...i use clean and clear blackhead/facial?

pads and they do not go away %26amp; I have two dots ones brownish and ones redish that (the brown one is like a hard thing inside my faces skin now--it used to stick out til it started dying down then became flat but still is there like a brown dowt the size of half a hole-punched paper. and the red is getting smaller but if u squeeze any opf the two they hurt like needles! but Im sure they r not pimples...im 16 y/o and i was wondering if there r any scrubs or facial treatment things i can buy--even a facial mask =] thanks!I have lil dots coming up on my face but they arent pimples i think...i use clean and clear blackhead/facial?
Tips to remove blackheads


http://www.askaquery.com/question/Tips-t鈥?/a>

No comments:

Post a Comment