Tuesday, December 22, 2009

I am getting a facial tomorrow. does it hurt when they remove blackheads?

It depends on the Esthetician and where and how she extracts. The nose is very sensitive for most. I find that the squeezng technique hurts a lot and the use of a dermalogical tool is much better. Be sure the tool is sterilzed by an auto clave between clients. Some Estheticians use lancets to help loosen the blackhead and pull it out, if shes good its painless.I am getting a facial tomorrow. does it hurt when they remove blackheads?
Like the girl before me said... ';It depends on the esthetician';.


As long as they steam your face well beforehand, you'll probably be fine.


I used to go to this woman... She was sooo good, but your first few visits were nothing but extractions. Excruciating, but my skin was beautiful a month later!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment