Tuesday, December 22, 2009

Had Facial Treatment for Acne/Blackheads now my face is MESSED UP?

I Had Facial Treatment for Acne/Blackheads now my face is MESSED UP.





I went to this cosmotologist who charged me like $140 for facial treatment, she waxed my face, squeezed out my blackheads, zapped my zits with this thing that burned my face and I could smell the smoke then put me under this light that blinked really fast for an hour. IT WAS EXTREMELY PAINFUL.





It's my first time and now that i'm done and looked at the mirror my face is all SORE and filled with red DOTS but what pisses me off is that i STILL SEE BLACKHEADS, no zits but the blackheads are still there!!!!





She's asking me to come back for another 'facial' to remove the blackheads.





My question is has anyone tried this???? Does this sound legit??? And how many treatments does this take??? Its really painful, especially the squeezing part, so I dont want to go again!





Oh yeah, I'm a guy and I cried through the whole thing....literally tears were running down my face.Had Facial Treatment for Acne/Blackheads now my face is MESSED UP?
Have you ever heard of the expression, ';there is a sucker born every minute.';





NEVER EVER have someone squeeze your pimples. You can develop scares as a result of this. This cosmotologist is not a dermatologist. ONLY trust a dermatologist.





I would go back and ask for your money to be refunded.Had Facial Treatment for Acne/Blackheads now my face is MESSED UP?
Was she just some cosmotologist who did a sketchy college course?





Or was she an actual dermatologist (doctor)?





I wouldn't go back to her.





I would go see an actual dermatologist.
If there was an easy way to get rid of acne, doctors wouldnt prescribe the dangerous drug accutane. People with severe acne get accutane prescribed and it takes 5 months for most people to completely be cleared of acne. You were scammed. The best way to get rid of acne is naturally. People look for products that are a cure all and there is no such thing aside from accutane, and accutane has all kinds of horrible side effects so its dangerous for some people so doctors dont prescribe it to anyone. The light she gave you was probably the only legit thing she did, it was most likely pulse light, which reduces redness in the skin sometimes. Everything else she did was stupid.


http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gbsqZKDlH鈥?/a>

No comments:

Post a Comment