Thursday, December 17, 2009

I live in Williamsburg, BROOKLYN &have alot of BLACKHEADS on my face I need a good FACIAL from someone who is?

I live in Williamsburg, brooklyn%26amp;have alot of blackheads on my face I need a good facial from someone who is Gentle and patient and about how much do they charge and where is it exactly located?I live in Williamsburg, BROOKLYN %26amp;have alot of BLACKHEADS on my face I need a good FACIAL from someone who is?
get some Biore strips from your local store (it doesn't matter, grocery or otherwise, they all sell'em) read and follow directions...





or buy a skin machine (one of those with rotating heads, it will spin your skin clean ) if nothing else...get a cheap spin brush and do the same thing...use gentle soap and DON'T burn your face with chemicals. Don't scrub...don't use really hot water.I live in Williamsburg, BROOKLYN %26amp;have alot of BLACKHEADS on my face I need a good FACIAL from someone who is?
I would try Mona Vie acai complex drink and gel. I have heard a lot of great success stories by people recently with skin problems. I bought a case from this company %26gt;%26gt; vie4global.com and i saved a ton of money of the retail price. I think you should give it a shot.

No comments:

Post a Comment