Thursday, December 17, 2009

My question is what is a good facial cleanser that can help me get rid of blackheads but not over-dry my skin.?

However, I have several Neutrogena products. I love Neutrogena but I need something a little more effective. I do not like Clean %26amp; Clear and I do not know if Olay is good for blackhead removal.My question is what is a good facial cleanser that can help me get rid of blackheads but not over-dry my skin.?
I use this one: http://www.nivea.com.au/products/show/11鈥?/a>





its really gentle on my skin (which is a bit oily but dry in some places), i used to use Clean %26amp; Clear but found it too drying, %26amp; i use a moisturising night cream or day cream to counterbalance the drying-ness of the facial cleaner, cos all face cleaners or scrubs will dry out your skin to a certain degree. Hope this helps u somewhat. :-)My question is what is a good facial cleanser that can help me get rid of blackheads but not over-dry my skin.?
Clerasil daily scrub..It has saylic acid witch is very important.





Step 1


Use warm water like REALLY warm water and wet your entire face.





Step 2


Put the scrub on and work in for about one minute.





Step 3


Rinse with warm the COLD water.





Step 4


then put CLearasil Blakhead controlor on your problem spots.





Step 5


Use a light mouisturizer if needed.





Hope this helps!
I use dermalogica which is a bit more expensive than a drug store brand, but I love it. I use the antibac or the dermal clay....and they both work quite well on my very breakout prone skin.

No comments:

Post a Comment