Thursday, December 17, 2009

I have alot of blackheads on my nose and crease under the nostrels. Anyone have a facial to help me?

I've tried using facials i found using a gauz pad and I have the strips that dry on your nose and then very quickly you rip it off your nose and it pulls the blackheads out of your pores, it doesnt seem to work very wellI have alot of blackheads on my nose and crease under the nostrels. Anyone have a facial to help me?
Clean and Clear is a gift from above!!!!!!!! It's cheap it work's really great. There are so many different things for different skin situations and they are clearly labeled.I'm glad your on top of that blackhead-on-nose problem because so many people just walk around like that. Sometimes I help expose the problem to people by making them push the tip of there nose in whith a little pressure and all that dirty and gunk is revealed.I have alot of blackheads on my nose and crease under the nostrels. Anyone have a facial to help me?
Free beauty tips on natural and homemade methods to get rid of the blackheads


http://geebal.blogspot.com





Also read.......natural and homemade methods to:


Skincare/Acne cure/Blemishes/Whiteheads/Blackheads/


Wrinkles/Freckles/Steaming/Oilyskin/Dr鈥?br>

Haircare/Dandruff/Hairloss/Hair removal/


Henna on hair/Splitends/


Nailcare/Manicure/Pedicure


Eye care/Darkcircles/Puffiness


Makeup/Hair styles


http://geebal.blogspot.com
steam your face with swiss kriss (natural food stores carry this)...and then get a magnifying mirror..and go out side and squeeze the black heads out...it works...then, put cold water on your face...and then apply witch hazel..........best wishes
There r face cleaners made just for blackheads.
That queen helena mint julepe mask helps a lot and you can get like an 8oz bottle for $3

1 comment:

  1. Thanks for these information. I was also searching for how to get rid of blackheads on nose. Because i also affected by this problem. Thanks for this post.

    ReplyDelete