Saturday, December 26, 2009

I got blackheads even regular facials&scrubs not working.....plz tell me a solution.?

i got normal skin%26amp; i can see blackheads only on my nose.I got blackheads even regular facials%26amp;scrubs not working.....plz tell me a solution.?
check the links below for natural homemade beauty tips to:-- Acne-pimple cure/


Blemishes/Whiteheads/Blackheads/face packs


http://blog.360.yahoo.com/blog-42eT_e8_b鈥?/a>I got blackheads even regular facials%26amp;scrubs not working.....plz tell me a solution.?
st ives apricot scrub.
If you are eating any chocolate, stop for a month and see if that help clears them up, if it does, you just found your answer.
use ';oxy'; daily facial cleansers. They really help and are VERY inexpensive.
Try the Mary Kay 2 step microderm abrasion.
Biore ultra pore strips!!
try cliniques 3 step program
dont eat oily food
put clean %26amp; and clear black head cream on it.i was at family dollar today and saw it there for $3.00!all clean and clear products work.i use the ance one.good luck!
use blackhead removal strips.

No comments:

Post a Comment