Thursday, December 17, 2009

I think I have blackheads on my legs. It seems that facial treatments dont work, can anyone help?

thats hair lolI think I have blackheads on my legs. It seems that facial treatments dont work, can anyone help?
Despite hoards of new beauty products for removing blackheads, these home remedies could work wonders!








Home remedies for removal of blackheads








Apply a paste made of ground radish seeds and water on affected areas, the effect is magical.


Mix glycerin soap, fuller's earth and almond powder in 2:1:4 ratio with boiled water to make a paste. Apply this paste on the blackheads.


Apply paste of fresh fenugreek leaves mixed with water on the face every night and wash off with warm water in the morning to prevent blackheads.


Apply paste of roasted and powdered pomegranate skin with fresh limejuice over blackheads.


Wet cotton in warm water mixed with Epsom salt and iodine. Dab them on blackheads to loosen them.


Use green tea as a face scrub to loose blackheads.


Mash drumsticks pods and leaves.











Mix it with fresh limejuice and apply on the trouble spots.


Combine 录 cup of hot water with 1 tsp of Epsom salts and 4 drops of iodine. Mix well and let it cool until it is lukewarm.











Dip cotton ball in to the mixture and apply on the affected area. When the mixture dries, remove it gently with a washcloth.





These natural remedies for eliminating blackheads comes at no or negligible cost, purity, without side effects and dollops of TLC.I think I have blackheads on my legs. It seems that facial treatments dont work, can anyone help?
If they aren't in-growns, get yourself a loofah!
me too. but just don't make fuss about it. it will disappear.

No comments:

Post a Comment