Saturday, December 26, 2009

What's the best blackhead removing facial product?

I have blackheads on my forehead, cheeks, nose, and chin. Pretty much all over my face. I have tried all kinds of cleansers and scrubs and i don't know what to use now. I have no idea what the best product for me is. I need something that will get rid of blackheads, whiteheads, pimples, zits...etc. It can't dry my skin out either. I have oily skin but when i wash it it becomes really dry. What can i do? I was thinking about using that neutrogena pink grapefruit facial cleanser but i don't know if it gets rid of blackheads. I want them gone!!! Can someone please help me! I'm positively tired of my acne. If you have any suggestions it would totally be much appreciated! Thanks so much!What's the best blackhead removing facial product?
Biore deep cleansing pore strips work great!What's the best blackhead removing facial product?
don't use the neutrogena grapefruit cleanser!!


all it does is make your face feel refreshed, it does not help with acne.





trust me, i just finished the bottle and my skin isn't any better.
Biore
Clean and clear black head eraser and and you should get Proactive they both work really good.


Hope this helps!
I have really bad blackheads, too. And I have tried just about every product you can buy in a drug store and NONE worked. Finally, I went to see a dermatologist. Since acne is a medical condition, I decided it might be smart to see an actual doctor! Well I tried lots of different products and finally found one that really works for me. It is called ';Tazorac'; cream and works really well on my blackheads. I just use it every night after I wash my face. Another one that had worked for me was ';Differen'; (sp?) cream. It is also a perscription, but is very similar to tazorac and works great.


If you really don't want to go to the doctor (which I don't reccomend because blackheads are sooo hard to get rid of) try using the Neutrogena Microbead face wash/exfoliator. I use this along with Tazorac cream and my blackheads are really starting to clear up.


And one last suggestion...I also use the Biore Pore Strips (once a week or before a big event, picture day, etc.). The get rid of blackheads fast, but it doesn't last very long (you can see the blackheads on the strip after you take it off, but they come back like a week later because there is no medication in the strips - this is why I use them before a date or some kind of event, just a quick blackhead cleanup!)


Bu seriously, I HIGHLY reccommend making an appointment with a dermatologist. They wil give you the best possible medication that will really help your blackheads clear up. Trust me, I have been dealing with blackheads since sixth grade (I am now 16) and the only thing that had worked is the meds given to me by a doctor.


Good luck!

No comments:

Post a Comment