Thursday, December 17, 2009

Facial masks, store bought or home made for whiteheads, blackheads and milia?

Store brands or home made stuff to clear my face from those.


Thanks =)Facial masks, store bought or home made for whiteheads, blackheads and milia?
Quickly and permanently(and cheaply) rid my skin of blackheads, blackheads, etc.and greatly reduced pores and healed my many other skin problems. Thoroughly massage with an essential oil - olive, almond, jojoba and coconut are excellent. (See USER'S happy response below). First tighten skin by tightening face muscles so that you will not be pulling or stressing skin. Do a forward and back massage with finger tips and front of fingers. A circular motion will not work. Do over and over firmly. For quickest results do each day for 15 min(can be more than one session) or more. See results in as little as 2 to 3 days. Skin is always shedding and renewing. Massage forces a new, clearer skin to emerge. It also gives you a smooth, tight, totally blemish free, healthy skin.


REPLY FROM A USER - wannabeblue28 :'; Hi Mukunda M. Omg, I've been following your advice and massaging my face vigorously with coconut oil for the last three days and I see results already! Thank you ever so much..this could be the solution to my all my skin problems. I'd messaged earlier asking about the pores on my face. They're very large and EVERYWHERE. I have a massive event coming up in a month. Could I do it twice daily to speed up the process? ';





SOURCE(S): 20+ years research/experimentation using only safe, natural treatments to permanently cure skin conditions, enhance skin and anti aging/rejuvenation treatments...

No comments:

Post a Comment