Tuesday, December 22, 2009

Good facial scrubs to remove oil/blackheads?

My skin is over all good, except for some blackheads which are annoying me forever now. I tried StayClear and it didn't work, at all. I also tried Clean and Clear with the little granules in it, and that didn't do anything. The only thing those did is made my skin really soft, which was nice. Any suggestions that you are almost positive will work or worked for you? Don't just give me something you saw in television or something ;s





Also, does eliminating stress help at all like people say, and what about some kind of inside cleansing or detox? I'm willing to try any kind of remedy actually.Good facial scrubs to remove oil/blackheads?
NEVER EVER EVER!!! USE THE ST. IVES APRICOT FACEWASH!!!!!!!!!!!!! it's horrible. it has theese little beads in them and they scrub the daylights out of ur face. i used it b4 and it sux. i had little scratches on me cuz they were so UGH!!! use, Oil of Olay, it's sooo great. i love it. i have a barely noticable breakout on my nose, and after i wash my face with the oil of olay, i put on this clearasil stuff. it's pretty good. i like itGood facial scrubs to remove oil/blackheads?
I heard that St.Ives Apricot Scrub works pretty good. Won't hurt to try. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment