Tuesday, December 22, 2009

I need a routine for a prof. facial with blackhead removal?

I had a great oxygen facial at Mario Tocossi. There was steam warm and cool, masks. Removal of blackheads. My face was clear and pores reduced. Problem is I can not afford to go back. I have the different masks and steam facial machine, but I don't remember how she did it. Doe anyone have a routine?? I am forty and and I've been ill, so my skin is combination with blackheads, large pores, and some surgical scaring.I need a routine for a prof. facial with blackhead removal?
I have black heads only on my nose,but I have done all steps to remove that till now it will not be removed.





Please give me the solutions what to do. I am 24 years.I need a routine for a prof. facial with blackhead removal?
Normally for skin care I prefer natural remedies compared to creams and lotions. Creams and lotions will show reactions very fastly and once you get used to it you cannot stop it. If you stop then have side effects. Natural remedies normally take some time but the effect longlast. If you stop also wont have any side effects.


BLACK PEPPER AND CURD :


Take one tablespoon black pepper powder and add to it enough curd to make a thick paste. Apply on the infected area and let it dry. Wash off after 5-7 minutes. This is an effective cure for blackheads. For more details of skin care visit http://www.naturalbeautycareguide.com/sk鈥?/a>
take a shower first so that you don't have to wet yourself again.





steam your face





apply a nose strip to your nose(if they have blackheads)





take a facial scrub and gently scrub your face





rinse with a warm wet wash cloth until everythings gone





rinse with cold running water





apply moisturizer

No comments:

Post a Comment