Saturday, December 26, 2009

What is a good facial cleaner? i have sometimes have oily then really dry skin, i get blackhead on my nose.?

And affordable that i can buy at a drug store or walmart etc.What is a good facial cleaner? i have sometimes have oily then really dry skin, i get blackhead on my nose.?
I get AVEENO powdered colloidal oatmeal and make a paste out of it. I apply it like a mask for about 20-30 seconds and then rinse my face with tepid water.





In really hot, humid weather I spray mist with witch hazel.What is a good facial cleaner? i have sometimes have oily then really dry skin, i get blackhead on my nose.?
I use Cetaphil. My dermatologist recommended it when I went in for something unrelated - I figured while I was in there, I might as well find out what real dermatologists really recommend, right? I have really sensitive skin, and the Cetaphil cleanser and cream moisturizer seem to work really well. I bought both at Target months ago - I use them every day and I still have about half of that supply left. Definitely a good buy!
I have oily and dry skin with acne, so I use St. Ives Apricot Scrub for blackheads and Neutrogena combination skin moisturizer. The stuff is amazing.





benzoyl peroxide is an active ingredient in many facial cleansers, but it can bleach cloth, so be careful if you use it. also, if you use anything with benzoyl peroxide, it stays on your skin for about a week after you stop using it, so it can still bleach cloth and it stings a little if you try another facial cleanser.
I have not used soap on my face since the early 80's...use


Noxema only. Keep the jar in the shower, use it every day.
It seems you have combination skin, as it's sometimes oily and sometimes dry.





Get any exfoliating cleanser meant for combination skin or all skin types. Use that cleanser every day, then pat your face with a towel. Don't wipe your face completely. Leave a little moisture, so the moisturizer will absorb well.





Buy some moisturizer that says ';noncomedogenic';. That means that it won't clog pores. It'll usually say noncomedogenic on the back of the container. Then just rub it into your face until it's absorbed.





Do this every day. It's the simplest way to keep your skin healthy.





Most moisturizers and cleansers are affordable. I buy Aveeno Positively Radient Daily Moisturizer, and Ponds Fresh Start Daily Exfoliating Cleanser.





NEVER use soap to wash your face, because it dries your skin. Don't go without moisturizer either. You moisturize your skin so that your face doesn't have to produce its own oil. Moisturizer also acts as a barrier for dirt that can get into your pores, and keeps your face perfectly moisturized so that it's not dry, but not oily either.
You can buy this at a Dollar Tree near you. Use got 2 be clean mineral scrub. It clears skin and prevents blackheads.
Mary Kay has an excellent cleanser and moisterizer for oily skin. Check out my website and if you want some free samples, email me.
Dove soap twice daily. The best stuff for your skin. Also, try to drink alot of water everyday. Water keeps your skin hydrated and healthy.
FOR OILY SKIN TRY THIS:


Homemade Tomato Face Mask For Oily Skin


1Ripe tomato mashed


Water as required





1. Mash up a ripe tomato.


2. Put in a small bowl.


3. Apply on damp face.


4. Leave it on for 15-20 minutes.


5. Rinse with warm (NOT HOT) water.


6. Pat dry.


======================================鈥?br>

A GOOD SCRUB TRY THIS


Sugar Scrub


This is a good abrasive skin scrub that cleanses and stimulates the skin.





1Teaspoon sugar


Water as required


1/2Juice of lemon





1. Wash your face with soap.


2. While doing so, add sugar to the lather and massage gently into your skin.


3. Rinse your skin with a mixture of equal parts of lemon juice and water.


4. Rinse with cool water.


5. Pat dry.
I have skin very similar to yours. I asked my sister (who is in Cosmetology) what is best and this is what I found.





First, you have to wash your face every day and every night. I know it sucks but ya godda. So, as far as your question goes, I go according to the seasons. For the winter, when my skin is dried out and peeling, I use Loreal's hydrafresh. All of Loreal's products are good but I just choose that one because it's really good for dry skin. Then, in the summer I used any Neutrogena face wash. They do better with acne-prone and oily skin. Sometimes, in the winter your face might get oily, in which case, you can use your Neutrogena.





Also the next step is VERY important. You need to use a toner. Toners close your pores so that they are less likely to become infected (helps with blackheads). Also, it evens your skin tone. I use Clean and Clear toner, I paid $2.38 for it and it lasts forever. It's a great investment.





It's really important to use a face lotion after all of this because it restores the good oils to your skin. Apparently, according to my dermatologist, Oil of Olay is the best cream to use that comes from drug stores or walmart. He said also, though, the equate brand works just as well!





A few related peices of advice...don't use St. Ives apricots scrubs. My sister's class had a girl come in who had a scab from one side of her face to the other because the stuff burnt her face.





Use a mask once a week to help with blackhheads too. Noxema has a good mask. I'll check the name of it at home and let ya know its name. It's in a green and blue tube if that helps!


Good Luck!
proactive
A really good cleanser is Walmart's version of Noxzema. It comes in a large blue jar (the same color as Nozxema) and is called mosturizing cream but it works as a cleanser. It is only about 3 bucks here in Canada so it might be cheaper elsewhere. You can find it right next to Noxzema and all those other expensive cleansers in the cosmetic department. It makes your skin clean and feel all tingly. You can also use it to remove makeup and as a shave cream
Oil of Olay.....very good results!!
i've had the same problem since i was really little. i began to use dove soap about 6 years ago, and i love it. before i found the dove, the other soaps, aveen, oil of olay, nutrageena, some more expensive treatment cleansers, it just wasn't doing waht i needed.





i like dove. (the plain white bar soap). you know how it says 1/4 moisturizing bar? it really doea, but also takes the excess grease away. but it totally depends on your skin type. good luck.
beacon grease from a whole pack of beacon
i personally think oxy is best for your black heads. and for you rlly oily and dry skin i suggest you using Olay dry skin it is FANTASTIC! i have very soft skin and its not oily anymore. i got those 2 at cvs and wegmans.
It all depends on your skin type and age but I recommend using Netrogena or Cetaphil
Kerosene
Toner can work wonders. Be sure to use one after washing %26amp; then follow with a light moisturizer.
I stick to Olay products myself. They're a little expensive sometimes, but the results are very worth it. Another thing I swear by is Apricot Scrub from St. Ives. As far as blackheads go, to clear them up fast, use a pore strip like Biore. But keeping up with the other products will prevent them in the long run.
If you looking for some creams for your type of skin, I would recommend for you to go to this site


they are reasonably cheap.

No comments:

Post a Comment